[SoC] GSoC 2019 - Implement Edward Moore's Algorithm, Breadth First Search and Binary Breadth First Search Algorithms in pgRouting - Week 12 Report

GVS Akhil gvs.akhil1997 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 03:40:42 PDT 2019

Hello everyone,

Here is the twelveth-week report, also the last weekly-report, for my GSoC
project.
Any feedback, comments and suggestions are welcome.

*Week 12 Report*

   - What did I complete this week?
      - Added additional comparison based pgTap test and documentation
      queries for Edward Moore's algorithm.
      - Documentation clean-up for all implemented algorithms.
      - Merged two pull requests containing the above changes. ([1], [2])
      - Merged all of my work [3] into the main 'develop' branch of the
      official pgRouting repository [4].
   - What am I going to achieve for next week?
   - I will be making the final report as per the guidelines set by Google
      [5] as well as the ones mentioned by Margherita Di Leo [6].
   - Is there any blocking issue?
      - No blocking issue.

Public Repository: [7]
Wiki page with all reports: [8]