[SoC] Creation of new topological rules in gvSIG desktop - Weekly Report 6

Hector Tundidor Hernandez hectorth23 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 11:27:10 PDT 2019

Dear Community,

I have updated mi wiki page with the Weekly Report 6. Any comments and suggestions are welcome.

What did I complete this week?

This week I have continued to develop the necessary code to implement the rule must not have dangles. The approach has been rethought to solve the problem and the code has been developed based on this new approach for the case of spatial indexes. In addition, new geometry cases have been added to the test file to verify the operation of the rule. The files that contains the rule and geometries are:

- mustNotHaveDanglesLineRule.py
- testLine.shp

rule wiki: https://github.com/hecnita/gvsig-gsoc2019-topology/wiki/Rule-Must-not-have-dangles
rule repository: https://github.com/hecnita/TopologyRuleMustNotHaveDanglesLine
GSoC 2019 wiki: https://github.com/hecnita/gvsig-gsoc2019-topology/wiki/Creation-of-new-topological-rules-in-gvSIG-desktop

What am I going to achieve for next week?

Next week I will continue with this rule development. Specifically, the actions defined in the rule wiki will be implemented to solve possible rule violations. These actions are extend, trim and snap.

Is there any blocking issue?

At this time there is no blocking problem.

Regards
Héctor