[SoC] GSoC 2019 Adding Augmented Reality (AR) support to the MapMint4ME Android Application ( Week 7 Report )

Aditya Chondke adityachondkeiitb at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 09:43:25 PDT 2019

Dear OSGeo SoC Communities,

I have updated my Seventh-week report on the wiki page  Link
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GSoC_2019_Adding_Augmented_Reality_(AR)_support_to_the_MapMint4ME_Android_Application>
. Comments and suggestions are welcome.

This is my Seventh-week report

Week 7 (8th July - 14th July) :

1. What I completed this week?
*Worked on Unity to implement ARScale feature
* AR Scale code completed using unity but was unable to merge with
MapMint4ME
* Shifted back to work using JAVA
* Completed the code of ARScale feature for Mapmint4ME using JAVA
* Committed the written code by creating new branch over Git Repo Link
<https://github.com/AdityaChondke/MapMint4ME2/tree/AR_Scale>

2. What am I going to achieve for next week?
* Increase ARScale functionality to measure multiple distances by placing
multiple dots on the surface
* Test the AR Scale functionality of the app on different devices

3. Is there any blocking issue?
* No blocking issue

Aditya Chondke
M.Tech Geoinformatics
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay