[SoC] Week #7 Report (Hang Wu/nike0good)

吴航 wuhang212 at 126.com
Sun Jul 14 09:03:38 PDT 2019

### Week 7 (July 8th - July 14th)
- What did I complete this week?
  - Merged a pull request with the changes made. ([#19](https://github.com/pgRouting/GSoC-pgRouting/pull/19)
  - Design pgr_transitive_closure() function.
  - Fix bugs of fucntion pgr_topologicalSort().
- What am I going to achieve for next week?
  - Begin implementation of pgr_transitive_closure() function.
  - Create a basic skeleton for documentation and tests.
  - Design pgr_lengauer_tarjan_dominator_tree() function.
  - Prepare a report for Second Evaluation.
- Is there any blocking issue?
  - Should I create a new branch for the new function? If yes, which branch should I make the branch from, 'toposort' or 'upstream/develop'?
You can see my weekly report in [1].

[1]: https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/GSoC-2019-GRAPH-C---Boost-graph-algorithms-for-pgRouting#week-6-july-8th---july-14th