[SoC] New rules for the Topology Framework in gvSIG Desktop- Report week 8

Mauro Carlevaro gianimauro at vera.com.uy
Fri Jul 19 05:15:37 PDT 2019

Dear community,

I send you the weekly report corresponding to the period from July 15th to July 21st.

What did I complete this week?

    * Topological rule: Must be properly inside polygons.
    * Test and debug the developed code.
    * Based on the implementation defined for the topology framework, it is intended to close the previous rules, leaving the code with the treatment for geometries multipart, defining the cases that exceed the extension of the work, for which will be displayed message box that notifies the user.
    * Optimize algorithms.
    * Continue improving the documentation.

What am I going to achieve for next week?

    * Study of the rule. Complete analysis of names, descriptions, solution to be performed, actions, solution per action and all the requirements following the steps established in the document: Topology Rules for gvSIG Desktop: Development guide.
    * Finish making the code optimizations of the previous rules.
    * Topological rule: Contains point.
    * Test, debug and improve the developed code.
    * Document the entire process.
    * Weekly report.

Is there any blocking issue? No, there is not any blocking issue.