[SoC] New rules for the Topology Framework in gvSIG Desktop- Report week 9

Mauro Carlevaro gianimauro at vera.com.uy
Fri Jul 26 05:22:07 PDT 2019

Dear community,

I send you the weekly report corresponding to the period from July 22nd to July 28th.

What did I complete this week?

    * Study of the rule. Complete analysis of names, descriptions, solution to be performed, actions, solution per action and all the requirements following the steps established in the document: Topology Rules for gvSIG Desktop: Development guide.
    * Code optimizations and optimize algorithms.
    * Topological rule: Contains point.
    * Adaptation of the previous rules to the changes implemented in the framework. In order to improve the solution by the plugin methods were added and was updated the topology plugin. A more complete method was added to indicate the number of the multipart to which the error refers, in addition to a "data" parameter of type String which is a parameter in which the necessary information can be added when executing the action.
    * Test, debug and improve the developed code.
    * Document the entire process.
What am I going to achieve for next week?

    * Topological rule: Contains point. Integrate the rule with the topology framework.
    * Test, debug and improve the developed code.
    * Continue improving and optimizing the developed code.
    * Document the entire process.
Is there any blocking issue? No, there is not any blocking issue.