[SoC] Creation of new topological rules in gvSIG desktop - Weekly Report 7

Hector Tundidor Hernandez hectorth23 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 05:46:01 PDT 2019

Dear Community,

I have updated mi wiki page with the Weekly Report 7. Any comments and suggestions are welcome.

- What did I complete this week?

This week I have fixed some lines of the rule code to work correctly. Also, I have added new parameters in the error inspector report because there is a new plugin version and take advantage of some of them in the extend action code. Also, regarding the action I have tried to find an approach to solve the problem of extending.

_rule wiki:_  https://github.com/hecnita/gvsig-gsoc2019-topology/wiki/Rule-Must-not-have-dangles

_rule repository:_ https://github.com/hecnita/TopologyRuleMustNotHaveDanglesLine

- What am I going to achieve for next week?

In principle, the idea for next week is to continue developing the necessary code for the actions to extend and cut from the established approach. Also, I will modify the rule code to take into account some aspects such as tolerance.

- Is there any blocking issue?1

Right now there is not a problem.

Regards
Héctor