[SoC] GSoC 2019 Adding Augmented Reality (AR) support to the MapMint4ME Android Application ( Week 8 Report )

Aditya Chondke adityachondkeiitb at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 07:14:29 PDT 2019

Dear OSGeo SoC Communities,

I have updated my Eighth-week report on the wiki page wiki-page link
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GSoC_2019_Adding_Augmented_Reality_(AR)_support_to_the_MapMint4ME_Android_Application>.
Comments and suggestions are welcome.

This is my Eighth-week report

*Week 8 (15th July - 21st July) :*

*1. What I completed this week?*
* Successfully tested the AR Scale functionality of the MapMint4ME on
different devices
* Added functionality to measure multiple distances by placing multiple
cubes on the surface
* Here is a link to working of the AR Scale in the MapMint4ME Video Link
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=19m8A9UESSnDR57iqy1tlLm1gcvI464cb>
* Link of the repository with all code committed Repository Link
<https://github.com/AdityaChondke/MapMint4ME2/tree/AR_Scale>
* Added firebase support to the MapMint4ME application

*2. What am I going to achieve for next week?*
* Start working on UI of MapMint4ME for the new options added
* Setup environment to add the feature of AR Drawing to the MapMint4ME
* Start working on the documentation of the work done

*3. Is there any blocking issue?*
* No blocking issue

Aditya Chondke
M.Tech Geoinformatics
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay