[SoC] Creation of new topological rules in gvSIG desktop -Weekly Report 9

Héctor hectorth23 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 08:41:33 PDT 2019

Dear community,

I have updated my wiki page. Any comments and suggestions are welcome.

1) What did I complete this week?

Finally, this week I have implemented a new action that consists of
aligning the error vertices to other lines to solve the errors generated
with the rule Must not have dangles. Also, the other two actions have been
modified and optimized, as well as the file that contains the geometries to
test the rule and the actions. In addition, I have been looking for
information to perform the  Must be larger than cluster tolerance rule
analysis. The files mentioned are:

- extendAction.py
- trimAction.py
- snapAction.py
- testLine.shp

rule wiki:
https://github.com/hecnita/gvsig-gsoc2019-topology/wiki/Rule-Must-not-have-dangles

rule repository:
https://github.com/hecnita/TopologyRuleMustNotHaveDanglesLine

Weekly Report 9:
https://github.com/hecnita/gvsig-gsoc2019-topology/wiki/Weekly-report-9

2) What am I going to achieve for next week?

Next week I will complete the analysis and approach to the Must be larger
than cluster tolerance rule solution. In addition, I will create the
corresponding repository and start implementing the necessary code for this
rule.

3) Is there any blocking issue?

There is no blocking problem.