[SoC] GSoC 2019 Adding Augmented Reality (AR) support to the MapMint4ME Android Application ( Week 9 Report )

Aditya Chondke adityachondkeiitb at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 06:31:32 PDT 2019

Dear OSGeo SoC Communities,

I have updated my Ninth-week report on the wiki page wiki-page link
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GSoC_2019_Adding_Augmented_Reality_(AR)_support_to_the_MapMint4ME_Android_Application>.
Comments and suggestions are welcome.

*This is my Ninth-week report *

*Week 9 (22nd July - 28th July) :*

*1. What I completed this week?*
* Understand the code of ARcore sample example app code working Code
<https://github.com/AdityaChondke/ar-drawing-java>
* Studied code for UI of MapMint4ME
* Looked at previous year GSoC documentation for MapMint4ME

*2. What am I going to achieve for next week?*
* Test the sample AR Drawing app on different devices
* Combine the AR Drawing app code with MapMint4ME
* Find a way to test feature on Emulator

*3. Is there any blocking issue?*
* No blocking issue

Aditya Chondke
M.Tech Geoinformatics
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay