[SoC] Week #2 Report (Hang Wu/nike0good)

吴航 wuhang212 at 126.com
Sun Jun 9 08:59:47 PDT 2019

### Week 2 (June 2nd - June 9th)
- What did I complete this week?
  - Added the pgr_topologicalSort.hpp (C++ File).
  - Fixed minor errors in previous week's work.
  - Read the boost document in order to implement design the function.
  - Add the pgtap and test files.
  - Merged a pull request with the changes made. ([#9](https://github.com/pgRouting/GSoC-pgRouting/pull/9))
  - Changed the function name to cammel case.
  - Learned to signed commit.
- What am I going to achieve for next week?
  - Implement pgr_topological_sort() function along its helper files.
- Is there any blocking issue?
  - So far, algorithm-tester.pl not works weels on my desktop. It keeps tell me that my function(xxx) is not exist even I compile other function. I will try to figure out the reason next week.

You can see my weekly report in [1].

[1]: https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/GSoC-2019-GRAPH-C---Boost-graph-algorithms-for-pgRouting#week-3-june-10th---june-16th