[SoC] GSoC 2019 Adding Augmented Reality (AR) support to the MapMint4ME Android Application ( Week 3 Report )

Aditya Chondke adityachondkeiitb at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 07:58:49 PDT 2019

Dear OSGeo SoC Communities,

This is my Third-week report

*Week 3 (9th June - 16th June) :*
1. What I completed this week?
* Tested Cloud Anchor support for MapMint4ME on different devices
* Created an sample App to draw features with AR
* Tried adding drawing and cloud anchor support to MapMint4ME
* I have cleared all previous bottle neck for testing onto different devices

2. What am I going to achieve for next week?
* Add 3D line object to surface and use cloud Anchors for identifying water
surface level changes.
* Test the feature on different devices

3. Is there any blocking issue?
*  Was unable to combine ARDrawing feature with Cloud Anchors.