[SoC] Week #4 Report (Hang Wu/nike0good)

吴航 wuhang212 at 126.com
Sun Jun 23 09:04:07 PDT 2019

### Week 4 (June 17th - June 23rd)
- What did I complete this week?
  - Modified the test.
  - Merged a pull request with the changes made. ([#13](https://github.com/pgRouting/GSoC-pgRouting/pull/13)
- What am I going to achieve for next week?
  - Keep writing document and help files of pgr_topologicalSort.
  - Complete a report for First Evaluation.
- Is there any blocking issue?
  - Now I confront problems on compiling pgrouting function.
  - So far, I could not compile my function and got a log of errors. I found that many of other existing functions' tests also return failed. I am not sure whether the problem is caused by my configuration or not. Also I could not find the package ' postgresql-server-dev-11' on (macport & brew & fink, OS X). I would try to find other methods to solve it.

You can see my weekly report in [1].

[1]: https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/GSoC-2019-GRAPH-C---Boost-graph-algorithms-for-pgRouting#week-4-june-17th---june-23rd