[SoC] GSoC 2019 - porting python 2.7.x to 3.x - Week 4 report

Fenil Mehta fenilgmehta at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 10:34:39 PDT 2019

Hi,

Following is the week 4 report -

*Report Week 4 (17 June 2019 to 23 June 2019)*

*# Period*17 June 2019 to 23 June 2019

*# Report### What did I complete this week?*- I successfully ported all the
remaining python programs to Python 3.
- Indentation has been changed to spaces.
- The program has been reformatted to make it more readable and
understandable
- I have optimized the ported programs so that they use the Python 3
features efficiently.

*### What am I going to achieve for next week?*- Discuss with mentors about
testing the code
- Study about mapmint setup steps to build it with Python 3

*### Is there any blocking issue?*- No blocking issue for the time being.

*# Links*
GitHub Repository: https://github.com/fenilgmehta/mapmint

GitHub Wiki Page:
https://github.com/fenilgmehta/mapmint/wiki/GSoC-2019---porting-python-2.7.x-to-3.x