[SoC] GSoC Introduction - Ismail Sunni (QGIS 3D Improvement)

Ismail Sunni imajimatika at gmail.com
Wed May 8 02:33:54 PDT 2019

Hi Everyone,

My name is Ismail Sunni. I am from Indonesia but currently, I am in
Muenster, NRW, Germany for my master study on Geospatial Technologies at
the University of Muenster.

My project is QGIS 3D Improvement [1]. It will focus on improving QGIS 3D
functionalities by adding new features: on-screen navigation, 3D bookmark
view, rendering point feature as a billboard, and 3D measuring tool.

You can find the proposal in this link [2]. I will be very grateful to get
your feedback and suggestions. I am very excited to work on this project
with the OSGeo and QGIS community. Hopefully, I can learn a lot in this
project and contribute to the project.

I have requested access to update the OSGeo wiki page. I will update the
links to the wiki and the repository after I got the access.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity.

Best regards

[1]
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/dashboard/project/5265985207009280/details/