[SoC] GSoC Introduction - Ismail Sunni (QGIS 3D Improvement)

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Wed May 8 03:04:36 PDT 2019

Thank you Ismail for your introduction. Congratulations on having been
selected as a GSoC student and welcome to OSGeo! I just approved your wiki
account request. For all the other GSoC students: when you request the wiki
account, would you please mention that you are a "GSoC 2019 student". This
would speed up the approval dramatically.  Looking forward to see this
year's outstanding contributions from you all!

Kind regards

On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 11:34 AM Ismail Sunni <imajimatika at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> My name is Ismail Sunni. I am from Indonesia but currently, I am in
> Muenster, NRW, Germany for my master study on Geospatial Technologies at
> the University of Muenster.
>
> My project is QGIS 3D Improvement [1]. It will focus on improving QGIS 3D
> functionalities by adding new features: on-screen navigation, 3D bookmark
> view, rendering point feature as a billboard, and 3D measuring tool.
>
> You can find the proposal in this link [2]. I will be very grateful to get
> your feedback and suggestions. I am very excited to work on this project
> with the OSGeo and QGIS community. Hopefully, I can learn a lot in this
> project and contribute to the project.
>
> I have requested access to update the OSGeo wiki page. I will update the
> links to the wiki and the repository after I got the access.
>
> Thanks for giving me the opportunity.
>
> Best regards
>

> [1]
> https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/dashboard/project/5265985207009280/details/