[SoC] GSoC 2019 Introduction -- Adding Augmented Reality (AR) support to the MapMint4ME Android Application -- Aditya Chondke

Aditya Chondke adityachondkeiitb at gmail.com
Thu May 9 11:37:58 PDT 2019

Hello all,
I am Aditya Chondke from India. I am presently studying at the Indian
Institute of Technology Bombay, India.
I always wanted to be part of GSoC and I would really like to thank OSGeo
and MapMint for giving me this opportunity to work with you.

My proposal for GSoC 2019 is " Adding Augmented Reality (AR) support to the
MapMint4ME Android Application ".

Here is a link to my proposal  GSoC 2019 Proposal Link
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Wi2pnamyqVEJ8YPnb6bzKZcclexnbvhYccY1VU9z_1k/edit?usp=sharing>

I would also like to get access to the OSGeo wiki page.

Thank you

Aditya Chondke
M.Tech Geoinformatics
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay