[SoC] [OSGeo-Discuss] GSoC 2019 Results!

Rajat Shinde rajatshinde2303 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 07:24:23 PDT 2019

It is indeed great news.
Congratulations to all the students and the mentors. :)
It could not have been possible without the help and support of our superb
OSGeo GSoC Admins.

I am also thankful to the community for giving me the opportunity to
represent OSGeo at the GSoC Mentor Summit 2019. I am looking forward to a
great experience at the summit.

Thanks to all for the great Summer of Code.
Kind regards,
Rajat
http://bighome.iitb.ac.in/~rajatshinde