[SoC] [OSGeo-Discuss] GSoC 2019 Results!

Ismail Sunni imajimatika at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 02:44:56 PDT 2019

Hi Helmut,

I would like to say many, many thanks to all of the OSGeo GSoC admins who
helped and supported us in the last 4 months.

Good luck for the Google Summit :)

Btw, I have added some stuff in the wiki page.

Best regards.

PS: I was in Bucharest also last week, unfortunately, I didn't meet any
OSGeo GSoC Admin :) I meet my mentors for sure.

Ismail Sunni
ismailsunni.wordpress.com