[SoC] GSoC 2020 Coding Period Report Week 9

Himanshu Raj raj.himanshu2 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 02:16:23 PDT 2020

Hello Everyone,
My Wiki [1]
My Forked Repository [2]
This is my report for *Coding Period Week 9 (July 27th  - Aug 2nd).*

   -

   *What did I get done this week?*
   -

      Completed with coding implementation of the function pgr_isPlanar().
      It is now working as a true/false function.
      -

      Completed the documentation of pgr_isPlanar() which provides a short
      description of the function, sample usage of the function through sample
      queries and results, tables that explain the input parameters as well as
      output parameters and finally reference links to Boost's boyerMyrvold
      documentation. Also added the additional examples section in the
      documentation.
      -

      Completed documentation for the function pgr_makeConnected() which
      provides a short description of the function, sample usage of
the function
      through sample queries and results, tables that explain the input
      parameters as well as output parameters and finally reference links to
      Boost's make_connected() documentation.
      -

      Modified the pgTAP directory structure for my functions which may
      become the standard directory structure for pgRouting in future. Modified
      the names of pgTAP test files because earlier it was redundant to include
      the name of function in every file.
      - Details can be found in [3].
      -

      Merged a pull request with all these changes [4].
      -

   *What do I plan on doing next week?*
   - Implement the suggested changes for pgtap tests for the functions
      pgr_isPlanar() and pgr_makeConnected().
      - Add the CHECK_FOR_INTERRUPTS() snippet before the boost calls to
      catch cancellation from postgres user.
      - Use .editorconfig to make my code as it is required in pgRouting
      coding style.
   -

   *Am I blocked on anything?*
   - No