[SoC] GSoC 2020 - Enhancing ARScale and CloudAnchor support to the MapMint4ME Android Application- Coding Phase Week 10

aditi sawant aditisawant007 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 08:43:42 PDT 2020

*Dear Community Members,This is my report for Coding Period Week 10Week 10
(27th July- 2nd Aug)  :What I completed this week? - For finding the area
or volume of selected anchor space we need to store measurements but
previous implementation does not store any measurements. After discussing
with mentors we decided to store those measurements in text format, so that
it can later retrieved whenever needed and it will then be easy  to
calculate area or volume of that selected anchor space- Started working on
measurements taken from ARScene- Start coding for storing those
measurements and still working on it- Made new branch ARArea and push my
changes to that branch[1]What am I going to achieve for next week? -
Complete module for storing measurements- Will test implemented
functionalityIs there any blocking issue? - No blocking issues  Wiki page
can be found at[2]. Regards,Aditi
Sawant [1]https://github.com/aditis1204/MapMint4ME/tree/ARArea
<https://github.com/aditis1204/MapMint4ME/tree/ARArea>[2]https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Enhancing_ARScale_and_CloudAnchor_support_to_the_MapMint4ME_Android_Application
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Enhancing_ARScale_and_CloudAnchor_support_to_the_MapMint4ME_Android_Application>*