[SoC] GSoC 2020 - Lengauer Tarjan dominator Tree and Two graphs common Spanning Trees for pgRouting - Weekly Report [Week 9]
85prakash2017 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 08:35:06 PDT 2020
This is my weekly report for week  (Jul 27th - Aug 2nd). The report can
also be found in the project wiki .
What did I get done this week?
- Created the pull request in which my weekly progress can be reviewed.
- Completed the GSoC second evaluation.
- Completed the pgTap tests of pgr_bipartite which includes
- Prepare user documentation with additional example of pgr_bipartite.
- Renamed files of pgTap tests according to mentor suggationa.
- Refined the code of c++ files.
- What do I plan on doing next week?
Refine and review the code of implemented algorithms.
Add more pgTap tests of pgr_bipartite and
Prepare user documentation with additional example of pgr_bipartite and
It is not a blocking of pgRouting. But I found the problem in
boost::two_graph_common_spanning_trees it was not returning the output as
they were expected, So I mailed the issue to the boost mailing list
regarding this. As they will response I will continue with my rest of
coding part. Till then I started working in my next function (After
discussing with mentors)that is bipartite it was an additional idea.
Meetings attended in this week
No meeting was scheduled.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC