[SoC] GSoC 2020 - Develop CQL Filter implementation for pygeoapi - Coding Period Week 9 Report
farheenbano94 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 11:17:29 PDT 2020
This is my report for the period (July 7- August 2). The updated report can
also be found at the project wiki page
The forked repo of the project can be found here
*What I have done during this period?*
- Worked on the implementation of the proposed CQL class design for
delivering a generic code base.
- Created a generic class in cql_evaluate.py file for parsing and
evaluating AST on feature data provided by different pygeoapi data
- Restructured filter class.
- Implemented CQL query filter for GeoJSON data provider.
- Added routing for API based on query parameters- limit, start-index
and CQL filter expressions.
- Added code for generating accurate output when result-type=hits or
- Added code on pagination for the resultant feature list.
- Added code for invalid query parameter for CQL filter expression.
- Defined a function for evaluating *BetweenPredicateNode* of AST.
- Defined a function for evaluating *InPredicateNode* of AST.
- Defined a function for evaluating *NullPredicateNode* of AST.
- Added unit tests for CSV and GeoJSON data providers.
- Added functional tests for flask endpoints.
*What am I going to achieve for next week?*
- Define functions for evaluating LikePredicateNode,
ArithmeticExpressionNode, TemporalPredicateNode, SpatialPredicateNode, and
BBoxPredicateNode of AST.
- Perform the evaluation of CQL Filter expressions for remaining data
providers of pygeoapi.
*Are there any blockers?*
- No blockers for now
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC