[SoC] GSoC 2020 - Coding Period Week 9 Report
gb_nedjima at esi.dz
Sun Aug 2 14:26:23 PDT 2020
Last week the scene export feature was pushed into master and now anyone
can experiment with it. If you experimented with the feature and had any
issues don't hesitate to let me know about it.
Here is my report for this week:
- Tasks done:
- The scene export feature is merged with the master branch and
contributors can check the scene export export feature.
- Read the code Qt3DExtras::QSkyboxEntity from the Qt3D source files
and found a bug that prevented textures from loading correctly.
- Implement QqgSkyboxEntity class based on Qt3DExtras::QSkyboxEntity
- Implement rendering of skyboxes using either a collection of
textures in the same directory or 6 images for each cube face.
- Implement rendering of skyboxes using a single 360 image (I tested
.hdr images from HDRI-haven <https://hdrihaven.com>and it worked
- Make QgsSkyboxSettings class and necessary UI for the skybox
- Added documentations and some refactoring.
- Made a pull request you can check at github
- skybox1 <https://i.imgur.com/OSRXYRh.gif>
- skybox2 <https://i.imgur.com/bvrdgul.gif>
- Tasks to be done:
- Fix github checks and address reviews.
- Work on wire frames rendering.
- Blocking issues: None
Any suggestion or feedback is always welcome.
4th year computer science and engineering student.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC