[SoC] GSoC 2020 Coding Period Week 10

Himanshu Raj raj.himanshu2 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 06:43:07 PDT 2020

Hello Everyone,
My Wiki [1]
My Forked Repository [2]
This is my report for *Coding Period Week 10 (Aug 3rd  - Aug 9th)*

   -

   *What did I get done this week?*
   -

      Modified the coding implementation of the function pgr_makeConnected()
      . Included the CHECK_FOR_INTERRUPTS() to before boost calls to catch
      cancellation from the user.
      -

      Modified the documentation of pgr_isPlanar(). Included the image of
      non-planar graph in Additional Example of documentation. The image of the
      non-planar graph was generated using QGIS. I used three layers
to generate
      the image i.e., planar, Edges, and Vertices.
      -

      Modified documentation for the function pgr_makeConnected(). Earlier
      it had too many example queries in the documentation. Removed the
      additional queries.
      -

      Modified the pgTAP tests of pgr_isPlanar() to include types_check and
      no_crash_test in TODO.
      -

      Modified the pgTAP tests of pgr_makeConnected() to include new format
      of types_check.
      - Details can be found in [3].
      -

      Merged a pull request with all these changes [4]
      -

   *What do I plan on doing next week?*
   - Implement the remaining pgTAP tests of pgr_isPlanar() that are
      currently in todo.
      - Generate a video of my contributions using gsource and ffmpeg.
      - Make a presentation of my work and functions which I have
      Implemented.
      - Complete my work product of the program and make a PR to the develop
      branch with all files.
   -

   *Am I blocked on anything?*
   - No