[SoC] GSoC 2020 - Depth First Search and Sequential Vertex Coloring for pgRouting (Week 10 Report)
ashishkr23438 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 03:57:50 PDT 2020
This is my twelfth weekly report of coding and the tenth report of the
Official Coding Period. (Week 10 Report)
Any feedback, comments, and suggestions are welcome.
*Week  Report (August 3rd - August 9th)*
- What did I get done this week?
- Modified the documentation and docqueries of pgr_depthFirstSearch
- Created traversal directory and moved depthFirstSearch to it. Also
renamed graphColoring directory to coloring.
- Created documentation for the coloring family and traversal family.
- Made a pull request to the main pgRouting repository's develop
branch, containing the code for these two experimental functions -
pgr_depthFirstSearch and pgr_sequentialVertexColoring. 
- Details can be found in 
- The merged pull request can be found in 
- What do I plan on doing next week?
- I will wrap up my work and make the presentation for the functions
which I implemented.
- Details of possible sub-tasks can be found in 
- Am I blocked on anything?
- No blocking issues.
The wiki page can be found in 
The repository can be found in 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC