[SoC] Regarding update/editing of Project title and abstract on my GSoC dashboard

Rajat Shinde rajatshinde2303 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 13:57:32 PDT 2020

Dear Prakash,

Thanks for your email.
Yes, Please go ahead and update the project title and description from the
dashboard. It is highly recommended to update the title (if such conditions
arise), as the final project deliverables are accessible to the public and
hence it should contain correct information. Also, please update the same
in your wiki page and use the updated title in your final report.

Thanks and all the best!
Kind regards,
OSGeo GSoC Admins