[SoC] GSoC 2020 - Lengauer Tarjan dominator Tree and Two graphs common Spanning Trees for pgRouting - Weekly Report [Week 10]
85prakash2017 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 11:38:21 PDT 2020
This is my weekly report for week  (Aug 3rdth - Aug 10th). The report
can also be found in the project wiki .
What did I get done this week?
- Created the pull request in which my weekly progress can be reviewed.
- Fixed the rebase from the main repository.
- Started work on the final submission of work.
- Prepare user documentation with an additional example of
- Renamed the directory of the function *Lengauer Tarjan dominator Tree *
from * LTDTRee *to l*engauerTarjanDominatorTree.*
- Fixed the coding style according to code checker.
What do I plan on doing next week?
- Refine and review the code of implemented algorithms.
- Add more pgTap tests of pgr_bipartite and
- Prepare user documentation with additional example of pgr_bipartite
- Work on suggestions given by mentors.
It is not blocking of pgRouting. But I found the problem in
boost::two_graph_common_spanning_trees it was not returning the output as
they were expected, So I mailed the issue to the boost mailing list
regarding this. As they will response I will continue with my rest of the
coding part. Till then I started working in my next function (After
discussing with mentors)that is bipartite it was an additional idea.
Meetings attended in this week
No meeting was scheduled.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC