[SoC] GSoC 2020 - Develop CQL Filter implementation for pygeoapi - Coding Period Week 10 Report
farheenbano94 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 11:58:40 PDT 2020
This is my report for the period (August 3 - August 10). The updated report
can also be found at the project wiki page
The forked repo of the project can be found here
*What I have done during this period?*
- Defined a plugin implementation of CQL for pygeoapi data providers.
- Restructured filter class to be more clean and compact.
- Changed the evaluation of CQL filter from traditional approach to
lambda expressions for faster execution and concise coding.
- Defined a function for evaluating *LikePredicateNode* of AST.
- Defined a function for evaluating *NOT* operators in CQL filters.
- Refactored the query() function of data providers.
- Added more unit tests for CSV and GeoJSON data providers.
- Fixed some minor issues in the code base.
*What am I going to achieve for next week?*
- Define functions for evaluating ArithmeticExpressionNode,
TemporalPredicateNode, SpatialPredicateNode, and BBoxPredicateNode of AST.
- Implement CQL-lang as a parameter query.
- Perform the evaluation of CQL Filter expressions for SQLite data
*Are there any blockers?*
- No blockers for now
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC