[SoC] Week 10 Report - New rules for the Topology Framework in gvSIG Desktop
jolivas at gvsig.com
Sun Aug 9 13:10:03 PDT 2020
This is my *Week 10 Report *of *New rules for the Topology Framework in
gvSIG Desktop GSoC2020 project * . If you have any question or
suggestion do not hesitate to tell me.
*What did you get done this week?*
- Create UDR DeleteFeature action. 
- Test and debug the code.
- Weekly report. 
- *(ADDITIONAL WORK) *New Modifications on topology core of gvSIG
*What do you plan on doing next week?*
- CreateTopologyRuleMustCoverEachOtherPolygon test plan.
- Create a new rule documentation and new fixes actions documentation.
- Weekly report.
*Are you blocked on anything?*
- Yes, I had trouble testing the code. I only checked one case of test
plan because gvSIG Desktop has problems with gvSIG Cosa language. I will
catch up next week.
José Olivas Carriquí
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC