[SoC] GSoC 2020 - Enhancing ARScale and CloudAnchor support to the MapMint4ME Android Application- Coding Phase Week 12

aditi sawant aditisawant007 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 12:18:19 PDT 2020

Dear Community Members,
 This is my 12th week coding phase report. But still I would require next
week as a buffer period because I faced some problems with my laptop in the
past weeks.

Week 12(10th Aug - 16th Aug)  :

What I completed this week?

   -

   Studied how to export measured data in Android[1]
   -

   Added UI Element for exporting data in corresponding layout
   file(armeasure_save.xml)
   -

   Wrote function for exporting measurements of current AR
   scene(Armeasure_save.java)
   -

   Tested the implemented functionality on different devices
   -

   Integrated this implementation with main MapMint4ME Repo[2]

What am I going to achieve for next week?

   -

   Will make final implementation video of contributions for the functions
   which I implemented
   -

   Will make final report based on guidelines provided by GSoC and
   suggestions from mentor
   -

   Make a PR to the develop branch with all the files

Is there any blocking issue?

   -

   No blocking issues

Wiki page can be found at[3].