[SoC] GSoC 2020 - Depth First Search, Sequential Vertex Coloring and analysis of Graph Input Ordering for pgRouting (Week 12 Report)
ashishkr23438 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 07:07:29 PDT 2020
This is the twelfth report of the Official Coding Period.
I also added the analysis of Graph Input Ordering in the project title, on
discussing with the mentors, as I devoted around two weeks for that
Any feedback, comments, and suggestions are welcome.
*Week 12 Report (August 17th - August 23rd)*
- What did I get done this week?
- Made the presentation for the two functions which I implemented. 
- Made the final report as per the guidelines set by Google ,
and OSGeo GSoC Admins. 
I will be sending the final report after this report.
- Details can be found in 
- The merged pull request can be found in 
- What do I plan on doing next week?
- Wrap up my projects and submit the final evaluation of my mentors.
- Details of possible sub-tasks can be found in 
- Am I blocked on anything?
- No blocking issues.
The wiki page can be found in 
The repository can be found in 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC