[SoC] GSoC 2020 - Enhancing ARScale and CloudAnchor support to the MapMint4ME Android Application- Coding Phase Week 13

aditi sawant aditisawant007 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 11:04:23 PDT 2020

 Week 13(17th Aug - 23rd Aug)  :

As this week I was very much occupied with my academics hence I was not
able to dedicate much time, but I will complete my rest of work and
documentation part by next week’s end.

What I completed this week?

   -

   Modified UI elements for better understanding and visualization of
   implemented functionality
   -

   Tested modified functionalities and pushed my changes to repo[1]
   -

   Working on code refactoring and started with documentation

What am I going to achieve for next week?

   -

   Complete my documentation and prepare video for final implementation
   -

   Wrap up my project and submit the final evaluation of my mentors

Is there any blocking issue?

   -

   No blocking issues

Wiki page can be found at[2].