[SoC] GSoC 2020 - Develop CQL Filter implementation for pygeoapi - Coding Period Week 12 Report
farheenbano94 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 13:29:47 PDT 2020
This is my report for the period (August 17- August 23). The updated report
can also be found at the project wiki page
The forked repo of the project can be found here
*What I have done during this period?*
- Performed the evaluation of CQL filter expressions for SQLite data
- Implemented spatial filters for SQLite feature data.
- Researched on how to translate CQL filter requests to SQL, for using
it as a request to the database.
- Designed an implementation plan to carry out the above requirement.
- Successfully structured SQL queries from AST generated by *pycql* for
- Created cql_where_clause.py for creating all the 'where clauses' of
SQL queries according to the CQL query parameter.
- Refined cql_filter.py file for CQL Filter evaluation and to get
filtered feature collection.
- Restructured cql.py file for handling different aspects of CQL Filter
- Added CQL functional test cases.
- Added CQL module test cases.
- Added unit test cases for evaluation of CQL AST predict nodes.
- Added API unit test cases for CQL query parameter.
- Added simple and complex CQL filter test cases for SQLite data
- Improved linting score of the code.
*What am I going to achieve for next week?*
- Perform the evaluation of CQL filter expressions for PostGreSQL data
- Code refining and minor bug fixes.
- Complete the documentation and prepare a video of the final project.
- Submit the code for final evaluation
*Are there any blockers?*
- No blockers for now.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC