[SoC] Request to contribute to OSGeo for Open Source projects through GSoC 2020

aditi sawant aditisawant007 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 05:12:51 PST 2020

Dear Community Members,

I am Aditi Sawant from India. I am pursuing a Masters in Geoinformatics
from CSRE, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB). I have my
bachelor's in Computer Engineering from Mumbai University. I have had
exposure to ArcGis, spatial database, Grass, Qgis, ENVI, Erdas in past.
Also, I had done a project for Indoor Navigation using Augmented Reality.
Currently, I am studying courses such as Geospatial Standards and
Interoperability, Advanced Satellite Image Processing, Machine Learning.

I am very much interested in contributing to the open source community as
it will help to improve my skills, to build connections and get exposure to
new things.

Thus I would love to contribute to OSGeo in Google Summer of Code 2020.

I would be grateful if I could get direction to proceed from your side.

Regards,

Aditi Sawant