[SoC] Requesting directions for GSoC 2020: MapMint, Enhancing ARScale and CloudAnchor support

Rajat Shinde rajatshinde2303 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 29 10:58:34 PST 2020

Hello Sandeepan,

Thanks for showing interest towards contributing to the OSGeo community.
Please note that the student application period starts March 16, 2020 18:00
UTC and all the student proposals must be submitted before March 31,
2020 18:00 UTC. Refer [1] for more details.

As mentioned that you have already started working on the test implies that
you have gone through the OSGeo project ideas list [2]. In case of any
specific queries related to a project idea, please contact the mentors via
the developer mailing lists of the project or their e-mails.

Kind regards,
OSGeo GSoC Admins

[1] https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/timeline
[2] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2020_Ideas