[SoC] project idea - implementing shortest path graph and stepping stone graph

Rajat Shinde rajatshinde2303 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 29 11:40:50 PST 2020

Dear Sameera,

Thanks for showing interest towards contributing to the OSGeo community.

Currently, the project ideas of the OSGeo projects that have signed in for
GSoC 2020 can be found in [1].
The complete list of OSGeo projects is available at [2].

See if one of the projects in [1] fits your interests and start contacting
the project.
If the best project for you to contribute is not in [1] but is in [2]
please contact that project
as soon as possible, and try to find a possible mentor.

Please note that the student application period starts March 16, 2020 18:00
UTC and all the student proposals must be submitted before March 31, 2020
18:00 UTC. Refer [3] for more details.

Kind regards,
OSGeo GSoC Admins

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2020_Ideas