[SoC] GSoC 2020 Coding Period Report Week 5
raj.himanshu2 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 06:39:05 PDT 2020
My Wiki 
My Forked Repository 
This is my report for *Coding Period Week 5 (June 29th - July 5th).*
- *What did I get done this week?*
- Completed designing my next boost Graph function pgr_makeConnected
in the branch named him
<https://github.com/rajhim2/GSoC-pgRouting/tree/him> in my forked
repository. Completed with designing of the function. Able to read data
from postgresql. Currently the data returned after the query is 0 row.
- Modified and added all the required files for the implementation of
my function sql files, C/C++ driver files, signature, configuration.conf
file, c_types driver.
- Details can be found in 
- The merged pull request can be found in 
- Attended the following meetings which were a part of the Bolsena
Online Code Sprint 2020:
- *June 30th Meeting:* Discussed and presented all the functions,
code, documentation, pgTap Tests which I had done during the first phase
evaluations for the GSoC '20 program, with the mentor and pgRouting
community who reviewed the work and suggested some modifications.
- *July 2nd Meeting:* Attended and reviewed the workshop of the
MobilityDB team with pgRouting and PostGIS. It came under
- *What do I plan on doing next week?*
- Currently the data returned after the query for my new function
pgr_makeConnected() is 0 row.
- The coding of .hpp file in the directory include/makeConnected for
function pgr_makeConnected() is remaining. So, in the coming week, I
plan to study and implement the function boost::make_connected() in
- I will also be modifying the pgTap tests implementation,
documentation of my previous function pgr_boyerMyrvold() based on my
mentor's reviews which was given during the Bolsena Code Spirint.
- *Am I blocked on anything?*
 Forked Repository <https://github.com/rajhim2/GSoC-pgRouting/tree/him>
 Merged Pull Request
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC