[SoC] GSoC 2020 - Lengauer Tarjan dominator Tree and Two graphs common Spanning Trees for pgRouting - Weekly Report [Week 5]
85prakash2017 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 13:04:05 PDT 2020
This is my weekly report for week  (June 29st-Jul 6th).The report
can also be found in project wiki .
What did I get done this week?
- Created the pull request in which my weekly progress can be reviewed.
- Completed the mentor evaluation in Google Summer Of Code official website.
- Read and understand the requirements of two graph common spanning trees.
- Started coding my SQL function pgr_mrt and _pgr_mrt.
- Added all the required files for the implementation of pgr_mrt
and _pgr_mrt function.
- Created all files of c,c++,headers, The files are:
- SQL files:
- C/C++ Headers and files:
What do I plan on doing next week?
- Complete the coding of sql functions.
- Read data from postgreSql.
- Transform data into c++ containers suitable for using Boost C++.
Meetings attended in this week
These meetings were a part of the Bolsena Online Code Sprint 2020:
*June 30th: *Discussed and presented all the work I had done so far,
for the GSoC '20 program, with- the mentor, who reviewed the work and
suggested some modifications.
*July 2nd: *Attended and reviewed the workshop of the MobilityDB team
with pgRouting and PostGIS.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC