[SoC] GSoC 2020 - Lengauer Tarjan dominator Tree and Two graphs common Spanning Trees for pgRouting - Weekly Report [Week 5]

Prakash Tiwari 85prakash2017 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 13:04:05 PDT 2020

Hello Everyone,

This is my weekly report for week [5] (June 29st-Jul 6th).The report
can also be found in project wiki [1].

What did I get done this week?

   - Created the pull request in which my weekly progress can be reviewed.[2]
   - Completed the mentor evaluation in Google Summer Of Code official website.
   - Read and understand the requirements of two graph common spanning trees.
   - Started coding my SQL function pgr_mrt and _pgr_mrt.
   -  Added all the required files for the implementation of pgr_mrt
and _pgr_mrt function.
   -  Created all files of c,c++,headers, The files are:

   -    SQL files:
      - mrt.sql
      - _mrt.sql
   - C/C++ Headers and files:
      - mrt.c
      - mrt_driver.cpp
      - mrt_driver.h
      - pgr_mrt_driver.hpp

What do I plan on doing next week?

   - Complete the coding of sql functions.
   - Read data from postgreSql.
   - Transform data into c++ containers suitable for using Boost C++.

Meetings attended in this week

These meetings were a part of the Bolsena Online Code Sprint 2020:
*June 30th: *Discussed and presented all the work I had done so far,
for the GSoC '20 program, with- the mentor, who reviewed the work and
suggested some modifications.
*July 2nd: *Attended and reviewed the workshop of the MobilityDB team
with pgRouting and PostGIS.

Thanks

Prakash Tiwari

links: