[SoC] GSoC- New rules for the Topology Framework in gvSIG Desktop - week 5

Mauro Carlevaro gianimauro at vera.com.uy
Sun Jul 5 17:16:12 PDT 2020

Dear Community, I send you the week report:

        * What did I complete this week?

            * Topological rule: Must not have gaps.
            * Analyze, design and develop required Classes.
            * Analyze, design and develop interactions with data sources.
            * Weekly report.
        * What am I going to achieve for next week?

            * Test and debug the developed code.
            * Test and document existing code more thoroughly.
            * Weekly report.
Is there any blocking issue?

No, there is no blocking issue.

Best,