[SoC] GSoC- New rules for the Topology Framework in gvSIG Desktop - week 6

Mauro Carlevaro gianimauro at vera.com.uy
Sun Jul 12 19:27:03 PDT 2020

Dear Community, I send you the week report:

The time goes fast, we are already in the middle of the second evaluation period. This rule, Must not have gaps (polygons), has been quite complex to develop, in the week I will continue testing it and improving the documentation in addition to the tasks already planned.

    * What did I complete this week?

        * Test and debug the developed code.
        * Test and document existing code more thoroughly.
        * Weekly report.
    * What am I going to achieve for next week?

        * Topological rule: Must be inside (line).
        * Analyze, design and develop required Classes.
        * Analyze, design and develop interactions with data sources.
        * Weekly report.
    * Is there any blocking issue?

No, there is no blocking issue.

Best,