[SoC] GSoC 2020 - Enhancing ARScale and CloudAnchor support to the MapMint4ME Android Application- Coding Phase Week 7

aditi sawant aditisawant007 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 07:15:54 PDT 2020

Dear Community Members,

This is my report for Coding Period Week 7(July 6th - July 12th).

Week 7 (6th July- 12th July)  :

What I completed this week?

   -

   Created UI element for adjusting size of 3d object in activity_main.xml
   file.  Wrote java function for the same in MainActivity.java file
   -

   Studied more about MotionEvent[1]
   -

   Created a button on the UI for Accelerating 3d objects. Wrote java
   functions for the same with the help of MotionEvent[2]
   -

   Tested implemented function
   -

   Test video link for ARSimulation Module[3]

What am I going to achieve for next week?

   -

   Write a function for turning 3d object left or right based on user
   interest in real world scene
   -

   will write function for rotating 3d objects in the real world
   -

   Integration of AR Simulation with MapMint4ME
   -

   Testing this on different ARCore supported devices.

Is there any blocking issue?

   -

   No blocking issues

Wiki page can be found at[4].