[SoC] GSoC 2020 Coding Period Report Week 6
raj.himanshu2 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 02:27:53 PDT 2020
My Wiki 
My Forked Repository 
This is my report for *Coding Period Week 6 (July 06th - July 12th).*
- *What did I get done this week?*
- Completed with coding implementation of boost Graph function
pgr_makeConnected in the branch named him
<https://github.com/rajhim2/GSoC-pgRouting/tree/him> in my forked
repository. The correct set of rows are getting returned at the ouput.
- Modified the coding implementation of my previous function
pgr_boyerMyrvold() based on my mentor's reviews during Bolsena Code
- Modified the .github/workflows/ubuntu.yml to fix the ubuntu build
- Fixed all Travis CI and Appveyor warnings and errors.
- Details can be found in 
- The merged pull request can be found in .
- *What do I plan on doing next week?*
- The pgTAP tests of pgr_makeConnected are remaining. So, in the
coming week, I plan to add all the pgTAP tests - Server no crash test for
null parameters, parameters type check, inner query tests, and the unit
tests - one vertex, one edge, two edges, cycle with 3 edges, etc.
- I will also be working on the documentation of this function.
- I will also be modifying the pgTap tests implementation,
documentation of my previous function pgr_boyerMyrvold() based on my
mentor's reviews which was given during the Bolsena Code Spirint.
- *Am I blocked on anything?*
 Forked Repository <https://github.com/rajhim2/GSoC-pgRouting/tree/him>
 Merged Pull Request
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC