[SoC] GSoC 2020 Coding Period Report Week 6

Himanshu Raj raj.himanshu2 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 02:27:53 PDT 2020

Hello Everyone,
My Wiki [1]
My Forked Repository [2]
This is my report for *Coding Period Week 6 (July 06th  - July 12th).*

   - *What did I get done this week?*
      - Completed with coding implementation of boost Graph function
      pgr_makeConnected in the branch named him
      <https://github.com/rajhim2/GSoC-pgRouting/tree/him> in my forked
      repository. The correct set of rows are getting returned at the ouput.
      - Modified the coding implementation of my previous function
      pgr_boyerMyrvold() based on my mentor's reviews during Bolsena Code
      Spirint.
      - Modified the .github/workflows/ubuntu.yml to fix the ubuntu build
      error.
      - Fixed all Travis CI and Appveyor warnings and errors.
      - Details can be found in [3]
      - The merged pull request can be found in [4].

   - *What do I plan on doing next week?*
      - The pgTAP tests of pgr_makeConnected are remaining. So, in the
      coming week, I plan to add all the pgTAP tests - Server no crash test for
      null parameters, parameters type check, inner query tests, and the unit
      tests - one vertex, one edge, two edges, cycle with 3 edges, etc.
      - I will also be working on the documentation of this function.
      - I will also be modifying the pgTap tests implementation,
      documentation of my previous function pgr_boyerMyrvold() based on my
      mentor's reviews which was given during the Bolsena Code Spirint.

   - *Am I blocked on anything?*
      - No.

Regards,
Himanshu Raj