[SoC] Week 6 report: Creation of a new GRASS GIS startup mechanism
L.Kladivova at seznam.cz
Sun Jul 12 00:38:14 PDT 2020
I am sending my report for Week 6 (July 6-July 12). The report can also be
found in the project wiki: https://trac.osgeo.org/…dow
1) What did I complete this week?
I am finalizing the PR Add multiple GRASS databases (see https://github.
). This PR changes tree.py quite significantly and also adds the new toolbar
button for adding the existing GRASS database. Simultaneously, I have
finished the bigger PR related to new Rename and Delete actions of Location
and Mapset (see https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/pull/771
2) What am I going to achieve for next week?
I would finalize on the PR Add multiple GRASS databases (see https://
(https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/issues/741)) and merge the above-mentioned
PRs. I would also start to work on other issues related mainly to the Data
* Add new location action to database node in Data tab (see https://
* Distinguish label and name of nodes (see https://github.com/OSGeo/
* Add functionality to load only data from the current mapset in the Data
tree (see https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/issues/749
* Startup screen: Distinguish mapsets by ownership and lock (see
3) Is there any blocking issue?
No, it is not.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC