[SoC] GSoC 2020 - Lengauer Tarjan dominator Tree and Two graphs common Spanning Trees for pgRouting - Weekly Report [Week 6]
85prakash2017 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 12:29:56 PDT 2020
This is my weekly report for week  (Jul 7th -Jul 12th).The report
can also be found in project wiki .
What did I get done this week?
- Created the pull request in which my weekly progress can be
- Completed the coding of SQL functions that are pgr_mrt.sql and
- Fix the signature of Lengauer Tarjan dominator Tree. (Rename from
LTDTree to lengauer_tarjan_dominator_tree).
- - Changed the name of the function in LTDTree.c file to solve the
- - Changed the name of functions in pgTap tests to proper testing.
- - Changed the signature of the function in pgrouting--3.0.0.sig file.
- Able to read data from PostgreSQL for pgr_mrt().
- Made the c++ containers and added
for an undirected graph. But till now it returns 0 rows.
- Added pgTap tests files with zero tests in spanningTree/mrt the
directory that contains: mrt-edge-cases.sql, mrt-innerQuery.sql,
What do I plan on doing next week?
- Complete coding of c++ containers and add
boost::lengauer_tarjan_dominator_tree for both the undirected graph and
the directed graph.
- Write some tests for no_crash_test-mrt.sql and mrt-edge-cases.sql
- Prepare user documentation for two graph common spanning tree.
Meetings attended in this week
No meeting was scheduled.
Am I blocked on anything?
No blocking issues.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC