[SoC] GSoC 2020 - Coding Period Week 7 Report
gb_nedjima at esi.dz
Sun Jul 19 12:54:23 PDT 2020
Here is my report of this week:
- Export rule based renderer entities with different materials for each
- Code refactoring.
- Export mesh layer position data to .obj file (with no material).
- Export line geometries.
- Export billboard entities as point materials.
- A model of buildings with different materials generated with rule
based renderer: mesh lab screenshot <https://imgur.com/uUDCgcg>.
Tasks to be done:
- Export vector layer textured materials.
- Review the implementation and merge it if possible.
- Start working on next features.
- Not really a blocking issue but I noticed that lines and points are
not displayed correctly in a uniform way by different 3D software, for
example MeshLab doesn't show lines or points if faces exist within the 3D
Any suggestion or feedback is always welcome.
4th year computer science and engineering student.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC