[SoC] GSoC 2020 Coding Period Report Week 8
raj.himanshu2 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 07:20:22 PDT 2020
My Wiki 
My Forked Repository 
This is my report for *Coding Period Week 8 (July 20th - July 26th).*
*What did I get done this week?*
- Added documentation for the function pgr_makeConnected() which
provides a short description of the function, sample usage of
through sample queries and results, tables that explain the input
parameters as well as output parameters and finally reference links to
boost :: make_connected() documentation.
- Prepared a shared doc file to show possible applications of my
implemented functions to my mentor. My mentor suggested some
changes to the
doc file and my functions.
- My mentor reviewed my code till now and suggested the changes to
the function pgr_boyerMyvold( ).The suggested changes were - a
true/false function instead of returning the whole graph, pgTAP
tests for 2
edges disconnected graphs and smaller non-planar graphs.
- So, I made copies of the directories of pgr_boyerMyrvold() to have
a backup function. Started working for the suggested changes on
- Details can be found in .
- Merged a pull request with all these changes .
*What do I plan on doing next week?*
- Implement the suggested changes for the function pgr_boyerMyrvold()
i.e. a true/false function, pgTAP tests for 2 edges disconnected
smaller non-planar graphs.
- Complete the remaining documentation of the function
pgr_makeConnected() i.e. complete the Additional Examples section of
- Finalize the shared doc file of implemented functions report and
move it to the wiki.
*Am I blocked on anything?*
 Forked Repository
 Merged Pull Request
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC