[SoC] GSoC 2020 - Depth First Search and Sequential Vertex Coloring for pgRouting (Week 8 Report)
ashishkr23438 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 08:37:46 PDT 2020
This is my tenth weekly report of coding and the eighth report of the
Official Coding Period. (Week 8 Report)
Any feedback, comments, and suggestions are welcome.
*Week 8 Report (July 20th - July 26th)*
- What did I get done this week?
- Made separate PRs per-directory regarding the ordering issue and
merged them to the demo-master branch in GSoC-pgRouting. 
- Wrote a wiki page regarding the analysis of graph input ordering 
- Created a tag in GSoC-pgRouting 
- Details can be found in 
- The merged pull request can be found in 
- What do I plan on doing next week?
- There are two issues created in GSoC-pgRouting, regarding the named
parameters ordering  and documenting the parameters 
- I plan to think over these issues and based on the decision, I'll
fix the functions.
- Details of possible sub-tasks can be found in 
- Am I blocked on anything?
- No blocking issues.
The wiki page can be found in 
The repository can be found in 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC