[SoC] GSoC 2020 - Lengauer Tarjan dominator Tree and Two graphs common Spanning Trees for pgRouting - Weekly Report [Week 8]
85prakash2017 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 00:01:21 PDT 2020
This is my weekly report for week  (Jul 19th -Jul 26th). The report can
also be found in the project wiki .
What did I get done this week?
- Created the pull request in which my weekly progress can be reviewed.
- Found the problem in boost::two_graph_common_spanning_trees it was not
returning the output as they were expected, So mailed the issue to the
boost mailing list regarding this.
- Created an issue in pgRouting to discuss the signature of a new
function that is pgr_bipartite. 
- Improved the c++ containers of pgr_lengauer_tarjan_dominator_tree by
removing manual mapping and made suitable containers that can work with Base
- Rebase my working branch gsoc-prakash with upstream/develop where
upstream is remote of pgRouting main repository.
- Started coding of new function boost::is_bipartite() in the
pgr_bipartite in my working branch gsoc-prakash
- Started and completed the coding of bipartite.sql and _bipartite.sql
with the signature of pgr_bipartite(edge_sql) which returns set of
- Started and completed the coding of bipartite.cfile by making and
including suitable headers and functions.
- Started and completed the coding of bipartite_driver.cpp file. Which
converted the data_edge into undirected graph and also it includes all
the necessary exceptions and headers.
- Started and completed the coding of pgr_bipartite_driver.hpp. In which
created proper c++ containers that can work with boost and base graph.
Also called the boost::is_bipartite() algorithm. And converted the
result into a vector.
- Merged the pull request of this week.
What do I plan on doing next week?
- Complete the GSoC evaluation.
- Complete the pgTap tests of pgr_bipartite which includes
- Prepare user documentation with additional example of pgr_bipartite.
It is not blocking of pgRouting. But I found the problem in
boost::two_graph_common_spanning_trees it was not returning the output as
they were expected, So I mailed the issue to the boost mailing list
regarding this. As they will response I will continue with my rest of the
coding part. Till then I started working in my next function (After
discussing with mentors)that is bipartite it was an additional idea.
Meetings attended in this week
No meeting was scheduled.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC