[SoC] GSoC 2020 - Lengauer Tarjan dominator Tree and Two graphs common Spanning Trees for pgRouting - Weekly Report [Week 1]
85prakash2017 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 20:05:14 PDT 2020
This is my weekly report for week  (June 1st-June 7th). I already
started my official coding in previous week. The report can also be
found in project wiki .
* What did I get done this period?*
1. Created pull request in which my coding progress can be reviewed. 
2. Continued the coding of sql functions.Able to read data from
postgresql. Currently it is returning (0 rows) on the query.
3. Started coding of c/c++. Which includes:
- Structure of result tuples.
- C/C++ headers.
- Functions templates.
- Basic functionalities and exceptions.
4. Fix all the travis errors. 
5. Attended the June 1st discussion meeting and Discussed about the
areaContraction technique and its algorithm in the meeting discussions
June 5th and June 6th.
*What did I plan to do the next week?*
- Add the boost c++ algorithms.
- Create basic tests.
- Complete documentation of uptill work.
*Am I blocked on anything?*
No blocking issues.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC